Seasonal tips for HIGH Energy, LOW Stress and Maintaining your Best weight with vitality over the Festive Season
While Xmas & New Year is Wonderful for socialising with family, friends and colleagues, it’s a challenging time to stay healthy, and not undo everything you’ve worked towards throughout the year with your weight & health.
Hopefully these tips help you maintain your best health, to enjoy the celebrations & New Year with energy and vitality!
- Stress – A good multivitamin will replenish valuable B vitamins, depleted by alcohol, stress & a busy lifestyle.
- Liver Health – A liver supplement will help metabolise alcohol and fatty foods, and keep your liver filtering toxins, and cleansing hormones.(hormones are metabolised in the liver). ½ lemon in hot water in the morning is a great old remedy to cleanse, help the bowels and weight loss. Dandelion tea and vegetable juices will support liver health
- A low alcohol drink of fresh lime, soda & bitters is a great alternative between drinks.
- Wine spritzer is delicious and goes a long way!
- Vegetable juices are a quick nutritious way of getting your nutrients, fibre, keeping the bowels happy & cleansing.
- Make your own mix – all vegetables are healthy with a little fruit added, antioxidants like berries included Beetroot, lemon, carrot, apple, cucumber, spinach, berries, kale, celery
- Hydration – Keep up the water, as hydration helps brain health, muscle function, headaches, constipation, skin. Often having a glass of water will take the hunger away, it may be thirst you’re feeling
- Snacking – Keeping nuts, low fat yoghurt, fruit will keep from reaching for those sugary temptations.
- Don’t arrive hungry for functions – have a snack before you go, so you can still enjoy the delights in moderation
- Sleep – Adequate sleep will give energy and keep stress levels down. When cortisol the stress hormone is released, it causes a cascade of problems like insomnia, headaches, weight gain & hormonal imbalances.
- Exercise – The holidays are a wonderful way of doing incidental exercise, playing with the kids or grand kids, or dogs :), walking with friends, enjoying our gorgeous harbour city.
- Some “You time” – Taking time out to breathe, meditate, read, exercise, music, whatever does it for you!
- Closing your eyes – 15 minutes concentrating on deep breathing will revitalise you before your celebration
Seasonal Health Pack Special $65 (normally $80)
These practitioner products maintain Optimal Metabolism, Digestive & Liver function.
- Resist X – an excellent formula to stop sugar cravings, and help with metabolising carbs & alcohol, and keep the centimetres off
- Lipogen – a powerful liver and digestive formula to help metabolise alcohol and keep the liver & digestion functioning optimally !
The Gift of Health For Your Family/Friends
Gift Vouchers are available, a Special Seasonal price, to help your loved ones recover after the holidays.
For a consultation Gift Voucher which includes:
- Asyra Bio-Resonance Testing
- Body Composition Report