Over the years I found that people had difficulty giving up their desserts or chocolate. Well, you don’t have to – below you can find a delicious healthy guilt free dessert which has one of my favourites ingredients, Yep CHOCOLATE.
My Healthy chocolate avocado dessert
- 2 avocados cut into small pieces
- 6 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tbs coconut butter
- 6 drops of stevia or 1 tbs Xylitol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- sliced strawberries or berries
- Blend the avocados into a smooth purée.
- Add the cocoa, coconut butter and stevia or xylitol, vanilla essence and blend in with the avocado.
- Add a tbs of water at a time to achieve smoothness you desire.
- Chill in the fridge and serve with fresh sliced strawberries or berries.
- Add plain low fat yoghurt for a difference.
This dessert is filling and helps with sugar cravings. It’s a delicious guilt free pleasure !