Skin HealthFor ways to help you optimise your skin health
Skin be an overall indication of one’s digestive and immune health.
As we present our face and body to the world, it can be upsetting if our skin is not as clear as we’d like it to be.
This can affect more than just your skin—it can impact your entire life in very real ways. Even mild outbreaks of acne in teenagers can affect their confidence and self esteem.
Symptoms of Eczema & atopic dermatitis
Many of my clients presenting with eczema (atopic dermatitis) and acne have had success with dietary and nutritional changes.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema) is an inflammatory condition that makes your skin red and itchy.
Other symptoms include:
- Dry skin
- Itching, which may be severe, especially at night
- Red to brownish-gray patches, especially on the hands, feet, ankles, wrists, neck, upper chest, eyelids, inside the bend of the elbows and knees, and in infants, the face and scalp
- Small, raised bumps, which may leak fluid and crust over when scratched
- Thickened, cracked, scaly skin
- Raw, sensitive, swollen skin from scratching
It’s common in children but can occur at any age. Atopic dermatitis tends to flare periodically. It may be accompanied by asthma or hay fever.
Clinic testing at VitalYou can identify food and nutritional imbalances that may be causing skin problems.
Rash 2 weeks before and after dietary & nutritional changes at VitalYou.
What our customers say
I am much more energetic and able to cope more with stress